Mike Schuh's Route 15 Boarding Data Entry Form
One of Metro's assertions is that the stops marked for closure
are not heavily used.
I would like to collect our own data to see if this is really true
(my feeling is that it's not).
You can help out by observing how many passengers get off and on
at each stop and then filling out this form.
I'll collect the data and post it on this web site.
Hopefully we can convince Metro that these stops are used.
If you'd like, please drop me a note at
schuh AT farmdale D0T com
and let me know what you think.
You can print out
this page to make data collection easier.
Data entry suggestions:
- enter numbers only when you can get a clear count of how many passengers get off or on
- if the number is zero, then explicitly enter 0 (don't leave it blank or "unk")
- if you know that passengers did get off/on but don't know how may did so, enter a question mark (this would include an adjacent stop where you see the bus pull into the zone but can't see how many passengers got off/on)
- for those stops that you do not directly observe (for example, those that are either before you get on or after you get off), enter a dash (or the string "unk" for "unknown")
- similarly, if the bus did not stop at an adjacent stop, enter 0 for that stop
- for northbound trips, enter an N for NW 53rd St. (on this data entry web page, you can just leave it as "unk" provided that you have selected "northbound" near the top of the form)
- for express trips, enter X for all stops south of NW 65 (except for NW Market St.) (on this data entry web page, you can just leave them as "unk" provided that you have selected "Express" near the top of the form)
- every box should have one of the above entries in it
I'll post the collected data as quickly as I can.
Last update: October 11, 2001 22:15:07 PDT
To Mike Schuh's home page
Mail (but not spam) is welcome to:
Thank you for the visit.